One of our stunning permanent Market Stall in the fashion section of the very busy Portobello Market in West London’s Notting Hill for sale. It is a fantastic opportunity for fashion designers, makers or retailers.
– The fashion section of the Portobello Market is situated in Westway, which is recognisable by the concrete flyover above your head that is the motorway into central London!
– It is about a minute away from Ladbroke Grove Tube Station.
– Portobello Market is well known for its uniqueness to the whole world and tourist must-see destination ( https://bestofportobellomarket.wordpress.com ).
– This is a rare opportunity as most of the market traders are there for generations and only a few stalls at the market get sold every year.
– The permanent pitch licence will be yours until you sell it.
– The Licence will permit you to sell: all types of fashion, jewellery, accessories and gifts
– The stall is 7ft x 17ft, which is big enough for a tidy changing room and to put away your extra stocks.
– No business rate to pay, no credit check – one licence covers everything you need in trams of your business fixed cost.
– I sell jewellery and handbags and my average earning was £400 – £1000 (depending on the time of the year) and my friend who earns £500 – £1100, sells ladies clothes on the next stall.
– The stall can be rented from £120 – £180 pre week (depending on the time of the year).
– There is affordable storage facility available.
– I will provide you some of the best wholesalers/ suppliers’ details to start your business and I will provide you ongoing support on finding tenants for your stall and inform you other opportunities as they arose.
– There are opportunities to partner with non-competitive neighbouring stalls by merging with them to make the pitch to a bigger trading area to attract a great amount of customers.
– There are opportunities to sell your goods online as I am building a website based on the market traders, which would be another selling channel.
– The market is only for Saturday, however the management will give you priority as a permanent stall holder if you would like to trade on other days of the week especially on Friday and Sunday.
THE VALUE and COSTS:
– I am happy to provide the market stall in a cheaper price of only £5150 because I am not paying any agent fees and not selling through 3rd party.
– Other fees: there is a one off fees of £280 to pay to the market management, which covers the transfer fees and public-liability insurance fees.
– There is £68 per week rent payable.
To know more about the stall and arrange a viewing please call Rob on 07960999764. or email email@example.com. I am only available on Saturday. It would be best if you kindly text me and I will get back to you, as I don’t have reception where I work. I am looking forward to hearing form you soon.
Filed under: Selling Oppotunity